The PRINTING United Expo — October 18-20 in Atlanta — is quickly approaching, and attendees are gearing up for a week of learning, networking, and inspiration. As a lead-up to the Expo, we are sharing a series of Q&A interviews featuring attendees from a variety of backgrounds sharing why they are attending the PRINTING United Expo, what they hope to learn, and what excites them about the upcoming event.
We will hear from print shop owners, installers, print buyers, marketing professionals, and more about how they are using print — and the technology on display at the Expo — to grow their businesses and reach their target audiences.
The PRINTING United Expo is a great opportunity to learn, network, and be inspired by the best minds in the printing industry. We hope you will join us for this exciting event!
We will be publishing new interviews every week leading up to the Expo, so be sure to check back for updates.
- Expo 411: Embracing Innovation and Industry Connections - Brian Adam, Olympus Group
- Expo 411: Learning from the Past, Innovating for the Future - David Kaiser, Digitype Design
- Expo 411: Crafting Dreams and Discovering Innovations - Megan Kranzler, Olive Ridley Studios
- Expo 411: Leveraging PRINTING United Expo for Rapid Growth - Stan Valiulis, Interstate Graphics
- Expo 411: First-Time Attendee Seeks to Expand Printing Horizons - Barry Koehn, Design 360
- Expo 411: Building Connections Beyond Screens - Craig Ellison, Cres Imaging
- Expo 411: Trends, Tech, and Talk for Wide-Format Innovators - Darren Buck, Cober
- Expo 411: Bringing Customer Visions to Life - Crystal Morrow, Designz by Visions
- Expo 411: Fueling Success and Supplier Partnerships - Michael J. Leonard, QC Signs & Graphics
- Expo 411: This Year's Event is Non-Negotiable for Industry Insiders - Elaine Scrima, GSP
- Expo 411: Past Experience Makes Expo a Must-Attend Event - Keith Ekenseair, Pad Printing Technology
- Expo 411: Attendee's Quest for Growth and Industry Insights - Kiera Choice, Prettyinkonly
- Expo 411: Navigating Trends and Tech for Billboard Brilliance - Jennifer Ventola, Outfront Media
- Expo 411: Amplifying Business Potential Through Innovation and Expansion - Doug Seney, Prolific Graphics
- Expo 411: Nurturing Industry Ties and Gaining Competitive Edge - Mike Hobgood, RMX Network
- Expo 411: Focusing on Innovation and Relationships for Business Growth - Christopher Dalley, Vision Graphics/SBR Technologies
- Expo 411: Seeking Efficiency, Growth, and Hidden Gems for Success - Ramon Resendez, A+ Enterprises
- Expo 411: Unveiling Innovations, Cultivating Partnerships, and Future-Proofing Business - Clint Tornow, BPI Color
- Expo 411: A Valuable Hub for Industry Connections and Business Growth - John Hall, TreckHall
- Expo 411: Staying Ahead of the Tech Curve - Dan Schultz, Federal Heath
- Expo 411: Reconnecting and Reimagining Print's Future - Lane Hickey-Wiggins, DPRINT
- Expo 411: Embracing Innovation and Efficiency - Jim Caughorn, Graphic Creations
- Expo 411: Exploring Opportunities and Innovations - Gina Spring, Remember Me Gifts
- Expo 411: Embracing Innovation and Networking - Derek Atchley, Atchley Graphics
- Expo 411: Igniting Innovation and Elevating Client Solutions - Tiffany Thurman, RRD
- Expo 411: Exploring Trends and Networking for Business Growth - Ezra Budich, Outdoor Image USA
- Expo 411: Reunited and It Feels So Good - Gene Hamzhie, FireSprint
- Expo 411: Leveraging Industry Insights to Shape the Future - Ann Marie Lentz, Serigraph
- Expo 411: Seeking Colorful Insights and Innovation — Tennyson Gibson, Artisan Handprints
- Expo 411: Exploring Innovations and Networking Opportunities - David Emigh, DE Designs
- Expo 411: Discovering Growth and Networking - Chamayne Jordan, Peach City Customs
- Expo 411: Seeking Innovation and Improvement - Greg Blovits, Vizcom Media
- Expo 411: A Quest for Industry Connections, Innovation, and Growth - Darryn Semeniuk, Edmonton Real Estate Signs
You can learn more about PRINTING United Expo — and register to attend — by visiting printingunited.com.
Denise Gustavson is the Editorial Director and Special Projects Editor for the Printing & Packaging Group, which includes Printing Impressions, packagePRINTING, In-plant Graphics and Wide-Format Impressions magazines, among other brands. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Wide-Format Impressions.