VIDEO: PRINTING United Expo is Almost Here! Here's What You Should Know
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
PRINTING United Expo is next week! Taking place in Las Vegas, Oct. 19-21, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. We've got some key information and last minute tips and tricks for you. Click here to watch.
Networking Pavilions and Hands-On Training Zones
- Label & Packaging Pavilion: Booth N1361
- Mailing, Shipping, & Fulfillment Pavilion: Booth N2347
- Latin American Pavilion: Booths N1920-N2224
- Apparel Zone: Booth C8915
- PDAA Wide-Format Zone: Booth C7536
- Xplor Breakfast Panel: October 20 | 7:00 AM – 8:45 AM
- In-plant Impressions Forum:
- Packaging Impressions Forum: October 20 | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- G7 Certification and Training: Oct. 17-19
Booths to Know
- PRINTING United Alliance: Booth C4946
- Networking Lounge: Booth C5747
- If you have any questions about the show please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you would like to exhibit or have questions about exhibiting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions regarding your registration, please call 224-563-3125 or email email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about your hotel, please call 855-992-3353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There's still time to register if you haven't already, click here to attend the most comprehensive printing event in the world!
E Ashley Roberts Author's page
Ashley Roberts is the Managing Editor of the Printing & Packaging Group.