No matter which side of the aisle you find yourself sitting, being part of a merger and acquisition negotiation is a laborious process. But where to even start? “Anatomy of the M&A Deal Process in the Printing Industry: The Gory Details,” led by Mark R. Hahn, managing director, Graphic Arts Advisors, will unpack what you need to know if you’re considering a merger or acquisition.
Hahn is presenting a primer for the prospective participants:
- Teasers and other documents,
- What to look for in NDA agreements
- Finding the right prospective buyers and/or sellers
- Due diligence process
- When to share the critical details such as customer names,
- The do’s and don’ts of earn-out provisions
- The steps to finalize and close a deal
- Negotiating tips
- Pitfalls to avoid when buying or selling a business
Company owners, presidents and CEOs, senior executives such as CFOs, and investors and/or lenders to the industry will all benefit from the expertise of Hahn, who is renowned in the industry. The seminar, which will be held on Thursday, October 24th at 11:00am in Room C148, is applicable to all print segments, including commercial printing (offset and digital), wide-format, packaging/labels, and marketing service providers.