Expanding Your Reach with Essential Signage
Sponsored by: MUTOH America
Speakers: Ted Redmer, Senior Operations Support Manager, Alliance Franchise Brands and Mark A. Rugen, Director of Education, MUTOH America
Over the last two years, signage has received increased attention — mainly because of the global pandemic. During this time, clear and concise signage was needed to help inform the public of what is and isn’t open, to enforce social distancing regulations, and to help direct people to where they need to go. But as essential as signage was during that time, there are endless other situations where clear and concise signs prevent accidents, increase consumer awareness, inform the public, and direct people where to go and what to do. There are opportunities wherever you look: commercial, municipal, federal, and local government, industrial, and traffic. It’s full of opportunity.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What segments offer the biggest opportunity for growth and profit?
- What factors need to be considered when creating signs
- How ink and media play an important role in signage success
- How to design signage so the message is clear and concise — and prints well
- How to make the right decision when it comes to choosing print equipment and workflow software
Sponsored by MUTOH America
Couldn’t make it on December 2nd? No problem! Wide-format Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.