2023 Wide-Format State of the Industry Report
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, PRINTING United Alliance
Print shop owners are preparing for what could be a rocky 2023. After nearly three years of dealing with pandemic-induced pressures, business owners are bracing for more tough times to come with economic instability and labor-related concerns among the top of their list of threatening issues.
During this webinar, Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, PRINTING United Alliance, will provide an overview of current and expected business conditions in the wide-format market.
Attendees will learn:
- How sales, prices, profitability, and confidence are trending so far in 2023.
- Which wide-format products and markets are expected to grow fastest.
- The capital investments providers of wide-format printing are most likely to make.
- How the American economy and possible recession will impact the market.
- The must-do’s all business owners must do to survive — and thrive — in 2023.
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Click here to register for this free webinar today!
Couldn’t make it on April 27th? No problem! Wide-format Impressions and Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.