Ricoh Debuts The Ricoh DTG Ri 1000X Printer
Ricoh announced the launch of its latest innovation in direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology, the new Ricoh DTG Ri 1000X. This printer represents an advancement in the world of apparel decoration and customization.
The Ricoh DTG Ri 1000X is designed to empower businesses of all sizes, from small custom apparel shops to large-scale production facilities, to create high-quality, vibrant, and durable prints on a wide range of garments. This printer offers several features and benefits that will revolutionize the DTG operational method of printing.
Key features of this upgrade Ricoh Ri 1000X DTG printer include:
- Limitless possibilities: Ri 1000X prints on cotton, blends, canvas, totes, and wood.
- Better print quality: The mechanical reinforcement of the platen has been strengthened to suppress vibration. This improvement enables the printer to produce better color evenness, and faster prints.
- Media type for Dark Garment: A newly added media type setting is added for image adjustment parameters. Conveniently switch between white and dark garment settings with a single input to print better on dark garments.
- “Extra Fine Mode” added: we added a new mode, which utilizes 9-pass uni-directional printing. As a result, the printer produces exceptional image quality and color gradation.
- Platen Lower Limit Detection: A feature that notifies the user whether the platen height is set within the correct range when the user manually adjusts the platen height. This new feature ensures the users are not lowering the platen height too much, which leads to better performance.
- QR Code for Maintenance Video: Easy access to maintenance video by scanning the QR codes on the printer. Always keep your printer in top shape.
"The debut of the Ri 1000X marks a pivotal moment in DTG printing in its class. With its unmatched print quality and speed, it's a game-changer for the industry, empowering businesses to unleash their creativity and meet customer demands like never before. Welcome to a new era in customization!" – said Josep Domingot, General Manager USA and Canada, at Ricoh DTG.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-format Impressions.