OKI Data Americas Showcases Wide-Format, Light Production, Textile Solutions at SGIA Expo
IRVING, Texas - October 10, 2017 - OKI Data Americas - a world-class printing technology leader – today announced that its innovative wide-format, light-production and textile transfer printing solutions will be on display and demonstrated in OKI Booth #2233, October 10-12 in New Orleans at the 2017 SGIA Expo, the largest printing show in North America.
“SGIA is a wonderful opportunity for OKI to deepen relationships in the sign and graphics industry,” said Lou Stricklin, Director of Product Marketing, Industrial Business Unit at OKI. “We look forward to demonstrating a wide range of OKI’s industry-leading printers and color technology. Hands-on experience with this OKI technology is essential for businesses aiming to differentiate themselves while earning great ROI.”
OKI will display its full line of ColorPainter wide-format devices in OKI Booth #2233 including the E-64s, launched late last year to provide lower-volume print environments with best-in-class color saturation and outdoor durability. SGIA attendees can also see output from the ColorPainter M-64s, OKI’s flagship wide-format printer serving print shops with industrial-grade hardware and print quality at world-class speeds. The H3-104s will be printing banners, wall coverings and 104”- wide textiles. All OKI wide-format devices produce GREENGUARD Gold Certified output, having passed a rigorous certification process meeting health-based criteria for low chemical and particle emissions for use in sensitive environments like educational and medical facilities.
Delivering groundbreaking innovation in print-for-pay operations as well as the graphic arts, textile and stationery markets, OKI’s proColor Series features the C942dn CMYK + White printer and its ability to print impactful graphics on dark stocks by laying high-density white toner beneath color in a single pass. Additionally, OKI is the only low- to mid- range production system offering an EFI Fiery C9 RIP for both the 942 and 931 product lines, offering industry-leading color management and variable data capabilities. For entrepreneurs aiming to expand into the evolving textile transfer market, OKI’s compact and easy-to-use Pro8432WT will be the focus of in-booth garment printing demonstrations, creating high-quality graphic transfer sheets for use on a variety of substrates.
Demonstrations and promotions:
- Live Car Wrappings on Show Floor (OKI Booth #2233): Watch vehicle wrap industry pioneer Troy Downey and his APE Wraps team, wrap a sports car with custom graphic creations printed on the ColorPainter M-64s. Downey will stand by throughout the show to share his innovative application techniques with SGIA attendees.
- Textile heat transfer workflow demos (OKI Booth #2233): From transfer paper to finished garment, OKI’s textile industry experts will conduct ongoing demonstrations, showing how to create high-quality printed goods with an easy-to-follow, repeatable workflow.
- SGIA Breakfast Session -- The Business Side of Wraps (Meeting Room #265): On Tuesday, Oct. 10, 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., OKI offered a session examining the business side of the booming vehicle wraps market with Troy Downey of APE Wraps. The session offered an inside scoop and wrap industry secrets like avoiding production bottlenecks and installation snags.
- Promotion: Follow us on Instagram at @oki_data_us to find out when and where you can get a limited edition OKI-red version of Troy Downey’s WrapGlove.
Additional printing solutions on display at OKI’s Booth #2233:
- C931DP+: Expand your business with short-run color production envelope printing. The C931DP+ Envelope Print System delivers vibrant, high-quality variable data output on a wide variety of envelopes.
Textile transfer printers:
- C711WT: The C711WT digital color printer has the ability to print color-plus-white on transfer media.
- Pro8432 WT: This new tabloid-sized textile printer with industry-leading, solid opacity white toner technology and CMY color enables users to print on dark garments. The compact and highly efficient Pro8432WT provides HD-quality color heat transfers for apparel, hard goods and a wide range of other materials.
- Pro6410 NeonColor: By enabling the printing of bright, fluorescent colors on transfer media, producing dazzling effects on both dark and light backgrounds, OKI’s fluorescent printer frees creative businesses from the limits of the standard color spectrum.
- C831TS: Designed specifically for T-shirt and apparel decorators, the compact C831TS digital color printer produces affordable, high-quality graphics and text for transfer sheets used with a variety of fabric substrates.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.