MCT to Show Expanded VersaTech2 Cutting Solutions at SGIA Expo
MILWAUKEE - October 4, 2017 - MCT Digital, the leading innovative digital print finishing solutions company, is pleased to announce major productivity enhancements on the first Anniversary of its “all in one” VersaTech2 solution to be Shown at SGIA 2017.
According to Michael Frawley, MCT’s VP of Sales, “With the continued development of the versatile VersaTech2 platform for Digital Cutting and Engraving for Grand Format Print and Cut Workflow, we are pleased to announce significant first anniversary improvements that further increase the ROI of MCT’s cutters. With these enhancements, the VersaTech2 can significantly reduce finishing bottlenecks through speed enhancements that add to the performance of our unique solutions disrupting the industry standards - the only 3-in-1 solution with full automation (Laser, Router, Blade) and with blazing cut speeds without the loss of quality, advanced vision software, and automation solutions from roll and board feeding to software suites. Today, the VersaTech2 offers significantly more for less money, while taking up less space because all finishing can be processed with one system.
With any good product - there will be imitators. So, if you're buying a laser solution for finishing digitally printed textiles - make sure it's the most trusted and proven solution the last five years - VersaTech2!!" And, to illustrate VersaTech’s uniqueness, MCT is the only company offering reliable and cost-effective laser solutions for both fabric and rigid materials such as acrylic, combined with traditional routing and knife cutting, and a patent-pending convertible dual conveyor, now for over three years. MCT’s new enhancements further improve this versatility, not available on any other system worldwide. The major updates and additions for the new VersaTech2 to be introduced at SGIA are:
- Horizontally mounted laser for a 30% increase in speed for fabric cutting and sealing. The change-over between laser cutting and routing is still under 10 minutes, and can be handled by a single employee without the need for supplementary hoists.
- 5.0 kW router doubling routing speed/power, handling larger bits up to 10mm and allowing for an auto tool changer.
- Triple the oscillation speed for faster cut speeds with both the Oscillating Knife and Driven Wheel.
- More robust and easier to use aluminum laser belt with a metal zipper to simplify changeover of the laser and router/knife tools, while perfecting the auto belt tracking. Full conveying to enhance off-loading of cut graphics, rather than requiring the operator to stop the cutting and reach over the table to remove each part, is provided for all cutting modes.
- Newly designed and more robust auto board feeding system for rigid and flexible materials.
- Major additions to MCT’s “easy to use” single screen GUI in TigerVision: unique optimization routines for both register mark reading and cut paths, plus QR code automation and tandem mode cutting for improved speeds. Also, a new exclusive positioning mode that allows you to anchor points in a file on highly stretchable fabrics to maintain an exact position for text.
You owe it to yourself to take a good look at the new VersaTech2 Anniversary enhancements, to be unveiled in New Orleans at SGIA 2017 - Booth 361 this month! We will be showcasing two 3.2-meter-wide tables; the first will be optimized with the new laser for cutting fabric and acrylics, and the second, to show the capabilities of the new router, knife and crease tools. Both will include automation and feeding capabilities. As is always the case with VersaTech2, both systems are configurable to complete “all in one” capabilities and incorporate the easiest to use software in the market, TigerVision. Complete (laser, router or blade) Solutions are available in sizes ranging from 1.6 m up to 3.2m wide, and 3.2m to 9.6m in cut lengths.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.