LexJet Exclusive: Fisher Textiles for Wide Format Dye-Sub
SARASOTA, Fla. — March 1, 2019 — LexJet announces that it is the exclusive distributor for Fisher Textiles dye-sublimation fabrics that are converted to fit wide-format printers. Previously only available for grand-format printers, this is the first time these world-renowned, award-winning fabrics have been converted and distributed for wide-format sizes.
LexJet will carry a variety of Fisher Textile products in 61-inch-by-100-foot rolls for a multitude of applications, including trade shows, SEG frames, retail signage, back drops, home décor and furnishings, soft signage, backlit graphics, banner stands, table covers and more.
"At wide-format widths, these trusted, well-known and proven-to-perform dye-sub fabrics from Fisher open the door to the benefits of wide-format applications, such as smaller runs, one-off prototypes, quicker turn-around and customization, which is in higher demand than ever," says LexJet VP of Sales, Justin Lehman. "With the success of our LexJet InFuze dye-sub transfer paper last year, we are seeing fast-growing, high-margin possibilities with dye-sub technologies for our wide-format PSPs."
Products Now Available:
- Fisher Textiles 1707 Soft Knit, lighter-weight with excellent image reproduction and high definition output
- Fisher Textiles 1708 Heavy Knit, wrinkle-resistant 100% polyester (6.8 oz/sq yd) that meets Flame Retardancy standards
- Fisher Textiles 1709 Heavy Knit, heavier warp knit (9.2 oz/sq yd) with wrinkle resistancy and moderate opacity
- Fisher Textiles 4019 Nirvana, Block Out Banner (BOB) and SGIA 2018 Product of the Year, media -- textile -- banner; soft knit with coated black back
- Fisher Textiles 8864 Triple White, 3-layered fabric for exceptional print quality -- ideal for backlit
- Fisher Textiles 9048 EZ Stretch, premium stretch fabric with unique construction that allows for stretch without Spandex
- Fisher Textiles 4608 Power Stretch, medium-weight polyester with stretch for geometric and tension displays
- Fisher Textiles 8862 Single White Backlit, heavier-weight woven fabric, ideal for backlit SEG framed graphics
“Partnering with Fisher Textiles is natural fit for LexJet, thanks to our deep and long-standing relationships with the print service providers and end-users who will benefit the most from these wide-format sized fabrics,” Lehman says. “This is a big win for the wide-format industry.”
These fabrics round out LexJet's dye-sub portfolio of products, which includes Epson printers and inks, InFuze transfer papers, ChromaLuxe metal photo panels and heat presses from Geo Knight and FLEXA.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-Format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-Format Impressions.