Guard Your Color with ColorGuard
The new ColorGuard solution from EFI (Booth 8233) is launching at PRINTING United. This cloud-based color verification solution gives print service providers the ability to produce consistent, accurate color all day, every day.
Many digital print service providers face the following challenges:
- Color-critical customers: Rejected jobs because of inconsistent color quality
- Competition with better color quality: A lack of standardized color-quality processes.
EFI ColorGuard addresses these issues, engaging the print production team to help them ensure each print system follows color-quality standards to keep color results on target. In addition, it allows print shop owners to monitor color verification data in real time.
EFI ColorGuard standardizes the color verification process by making the process of measuring color quality into a standard operating procedure across print manufacturing operations. The solution ensures that print systems are operating at their full color-quality potential so users can:
- Improve the visibility of color quality with seamless integration between production teams and the color verification process
- Bring order to production quality and increase operating efficiency with scheduling capabilities that eliminate ambiguity and guesswork
- Keep color results on target, plus reduce press downtime and job reprints with automated notifications about color verification status
- Position yourself as a quality-driven provider using powerful analytics, plus color verification results and reports.
Available for any Fiery Driven cutsheet digital press on an annual subscription basis, users can access the ColorGuard tools through a standard web browser. Free trial versions of ColorGuard are available.