FASTSIGNS Recognizes Achievements and Honors Franchisees During 2019 International Convention
FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leading sign and visual graphics franchisor with over 700 locations in nine countries worldwide, held its 2019 FASTSIGNS International Convention January 16-19 in Orlando, Florida. Themed Breakthrough to Peak Performance, the four-day event taught best practices, celebrated franchisee achievements and the continued growth of the franchise network in both sales volume and number of locations.
Over 632 people attended, including 150 first-time attendees, which included FASTSIGNS franchisees and their center team members from eight different countries around the world. Attendees had the opportunity to participate in general sessions, educational sessions, peer panels and roundtable discussions. Highlights from the event included hearing renowned keynote speaker Apolo Anton Ohno - Olympic medalist, "Minute to Win It" host, Dancing with the Stars winner and author of Zero Regrets: Be Greater Than Yesterday speak to attendees. Additional speakers included author, speaker, and President and Founder of Sales Gravy, Inc., Jeb Blount who spoke on Sales EQ and The Real Secrets to Leading High Performance Sales Teams. Attendees also learned phone techniques and tactics from Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor, and profit mastery from Steve LeFever, Chairman and Founder of Profit Mastery.
"2018 was yet another record-breaking year for FASTSIGNS," said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. "Our annual convention brings our franchise network together to recognize, honor and celebrate the many achievements of our franchisees, as well as to engage in educational and networking opportunities and kick off the year."
Highlights from the 2019 convention include:
- 2018 system-wide sales reached a record $503 million.
- 141 FASTSIGNS/SIGNWAVE centers exceeded $1 million in annual sales, including 21 centers achieving over $2 million, 6 centers achieving over $3 million, 4 centers achieving over $4 million and 1 center achieving over $6 million in annual sales.
- The FASTSIGNS Award, which recognizes the franchisee who best represents the FASTSIGNS brand in both the business community and within the FASTSIGNS network, was awarded to the three-partner team of Jose Corujo, Teresa Caballero and Juan Rivera from Puerto Rico.
- FASTSIGNS held the largest vendor show to date with 153 exhibitors.
- Grimco was presented the FASTSIGNS Vendor of Year Award
- 37 franchisees and their center teams were recognized for outstanding sign and graphic projects in the 2018 FASTSIGNS Customer Solutions Awards, which included grand prize winner Marcia and Joe Kopp from Roseville, MN.
- At the annual Saturday "Breakfast with a Purpose," convention attendees packaged over 17,000 meals for hungry families through the local, Orlando non-profit Feeding Children Everywhere.
"This event celebrates another successful year for the FASTSIGNS network, and sets the stage for an even more successful 2019," Monson said.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-Format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-Format Impressions.