ColDesi Releases New Embroidery Machine
ColDesi, Inc announces a brand-new addition to the Avancé line of embroidery machines. Following on the heels of the Avancé 1501C – 2020 version last year, the team at ColDesi has responded to customer requests for a commercial quality machine that’s smaller, more portable and comes at a lower price point than their 15-needle flagship 1501C.
The 1201C is inspired by the famous machine’s hobbyists love, but with the power of Avancé commercial grade engineering. It’s just as powerful as any commercial machine, but in a compact friendly design.
ColDesi reports the 12 needle, single head machine is perfect for:
- T-shirt printers looking to expand
- Mall kiosks
- Small retail spaces
- Embroiderers adding a machine
- Home-based businesses
- Etsy retailers
Mark Stephenson, Director of Marketing for ColDesi said, “The whole team here at ColDesi has fallen in love with the 1201C. It’s tabletop design and light weight make it VERY portable, but it’s still got many of the same great features as the larger 15 needle machine”
The company reports that the 1201C shares the same large, 10.1” touch screen control panel for ease of use, reliability, warranty, training and support as the Avancé 1501C.
“We’re particularly proud of the features we’re able to deliver for the price. When we looked at other sub 15 needle machines on the market, we found 6 and 10 needle machines that were charging so much more, and with a smaller embroidery field and fewer features. Plus – ColDesi always has the advantage with our professional embroidery team for both support and training,” Stephenson continued.
Features of the Avancé 1201C include:
- Control at your fingertips - 10.1” Full color, high resolution touch screen that makes this an EASY machine to use
- 28 on board fonts for easy computer-free monogramming and lettering projects
- Room to store ALL your designs right on the machine – Up to 800 designs or 100 million
- Wifi Enabled – that means a quick design load right from computer.
- Fast design load included a USB Port and Network connection
- design load
- Maximum speed 1000 SPM
- Thread break detection
- Tight, clean, precise stitching with .1mm stitch intervals
- Wide Cap Frame - 270 degree
- Quiet Operation perfect for home or retail use – it’s the quietest machine we’ve ever heard!
- Real time stitching preview
- Pinpoint laser for perfect embroidery positioning
- Built in LED lighting so you can see what you’re sewing
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-Format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-Format Impressions.