Canon Solutions America Introduces MS Impres Dye Sublimation Printers
Canon Solutions America, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., today announces the addition of the MS Impres hybrid dye sublimation printers to its portfolio.
The versatile MS Impres soft signage printers provide service providers and implants with fast production speeds combined with industry-leading color and image quality for POP (point of purchase) advertising, backlit signage, flags and banners, and exhibit and stadium graphics. The hybrid design of the MS Impres printers permits the option to print solely transfer printing or a combination of transfer and direct-to-fabric.
The MS Impres 4180 prints up to 64” wide with four Kyocera 300 dpi printheads in a 4-color ink configuration and can print at speeds up to 3,120 sq ft/hr. The MS Impres 4180 EVO expands the capabilities of the 4180 with eight 600 dpi printheads and higher print speeds up to 3,354 sq ft/hr.
For wider printing applications, the MS Impres 4320 model handles media up to 126” in width and operates with four Kyocera 300 dpi printheads running at print speeds up to 4,632 sq ft/hr. The MS Impres 4320 EVO includes the expanded eight 600 dpi printheads and print speeds up to 4,952 sq ft/hr.
Additional features offered by the MS Impres printers include:
- The Qwizard digital front end, which features a built-in touch-screen control panel for managing the job queue directly from the printer, combined with the Caldera GrandRIP+ software.
- High-quality, cost-efficient Dybrid™ hybrid inks and Dysubli™ transfer inks with a wide color gamut and exceptional print results.
- Large 10-liter ink tanks to maximize printer uptime for unattended printer operation.
- Stable media positioning with an advanced print vacuum plate.
- Bulk media handing of media rolls up to 19.7” in diameter.
“At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to delivering complete end-to-end solutions that help maximize productivity, efficiency and quality for our customers, as well as help them to create new opportunities to expand into new markets and offerings,” said Peter P. Kowalczuk, president, Canon Solutions America, Inc. “We are excited to offer the MS Impres printers to expand our lineup of dye sublimation printing solutions for soft signage and textile printing applications.’’
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-format Impressions