Boston Industrial Solutions Introduces Face Mask Printing Machine
Ink manufacturing technology company, Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces the Volta S150 screen printer machine — a revolutionary 1-color tabletop screen printing machine. This face mask printing machine is also perfect for printing t-shirt neck care labels, uniforms, underwear, denim material, denim pants pockets, denim waistbands, face masks, and other apparel.
The Volta S150 prints vibrant, high opacity, and crisp images.
Screen printing with the S150 is superior to pad printing because of the ability to print True white images on dark substrates at extremely low costs.
In addition, this machine is perfect for printing on jeans and denim—an impossible feat with the pad printing process.
This 1-color tabletop screen printing machine is perfect for both start-ups and heavy-duty industrial textile printing operations. The Volta S150 tagless printer is not only great for printing on t-shirt care labels and face masks, but it is also perfect for printing on flat promotional products and industrial parts.
This machine features:
- Max printing area is (4" x 4")
- Part Height 4.2”
- Printing speed (1600 – 1800 parts per hour)
- Automatic and semi-automatic modes.
- Rapid job change
- Single and multi pass printing capable
- Fully featured, high reliable pneumatic components
- Easy set up/ Tool-less setup for quick job changeover,
- Screen clean up mode
- a simple PLC touch screen control panel
- an adjustable x-y fixture holder table, and variable inking—two features that are a first in screen printing.
- Print frequency controls which allow the operator to regulate print opacity, quality, and speed.
- Space saving (compact design), and much more.
Volta S150 screen printing machine is ideal to print with the Natron screen printing inks. These include silicone inks for both textiles and rubber, LED UV screen printing inks, water based inks, solvent screen printing inks. Use this machine to also print on Neoprene rubber with the NxT Series as well as with the MG Series inks for glass.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-Format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-Format Impressions.