Paradigm Imaging Releases Mobile Scanner Case
Costa Mesa, Calif. – Paradigm Imaging Group, announced the release of its new Mobile Scanner Case. As mobile technology becomes increasingly popular, this new mobile scanner case allows for easy transport of the Colortrac SC 36” series scanner and the Graphtec DT530 36” large format scanner to field or remote office personnel.
The new Mobile Scanner Case (MSC) is a waterproof travel case that is molded of ultra-high strength polypropylene copolymer resin. It comes equipped with a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. It features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve, resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage.
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Two easy transport recessed roller wheels
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus
- Resistant to impact damage
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.