Your Production Workflow is Not as Efficient as You Think
It does not matter if you are an in-plant, commercial, sign printer, or franchise service provider, the efficiency of your production workflow determines your cost competitiveness, productivity, and profitability. Over 90% of companies do not have a well-functioning workflow. The problems are often small problems that have a big impact – with companies having just 75 to 85% of the productivity of industry leaders.
In this seminar, “Benchmarking Your Workflow and Building a World Class Operation,” Consultant Howie Fenton will discuss:
- How to measure your workflow
- The difference between good and bad metrics
- Creating actionable data
- How to benchmark against others
- Typical issues such as bottlenecks and quality control – and how to overcome them
- The cost and benefits of software automation tools
- How to cost justify
- How to rebuild and streamline your workflow
“We will dispel many of the myths around workflow automation,” says Fenton. “Everyone thinks their productivity is high. Everyone thinks they have top-notch staff. Everyone thinks that their software and processes are as they could be. However, only 8 percent of companies are production leaders – which means that 92% are lagging behind the leaders.”
Come to this session on Wednesday, October 23rd at 2:00pm in Room C146 and learn the best practices of leaders in production workflow.