RSA Announces Four New Board Members and 2022 Board of Directors
The Reprographic Services Association (RSA) announced the appointment of four new members to its Board of Directors, as well as the full slate of officers and board members for 2022. Joining the Board this year are Bart Jordan of Dorado Graphix, Andy Richter of Richter Total Office, Chuck McCann of Springfield Blueprint, and Toby Dagenhart of Triangle Printing and Marketing. “I am truly honored to be able to serve an association that has given so much to my business and to the reprographic industry friends I have made during my time in the RSA,” said Board President Luci Miller.
The 2022 RSA Board of Directors:
- President: Luci Miller Miller IDS, Austin, TX
- Vice President: Dan Lienemann Action Reprographics Des Moines, IA
- Secretary/Membership: Dan Hemming Reprodux Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Treasurer: Tony Westbrook Coastal Reprographic Services, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Marketing/National Sales: Bart Jordan Dorado Graphix, Jacksonville, FL
- Products and Services: Andy Richter Richter Total Office, Souderton, PA
- Compliance and Standards: Chuck McCann Springfield Blueprint, Springfield, MO
- Technology: Toby Dagenhart Triangle Printing & Marketing, Houston, TX
- Young Professionals: Clint Tornow BPI Color Milwaukee, WI
Formed in 2001, the Reprographic Services Association (RSA) is a North American network of 78 companies with more than 200 locations. Serving the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) sectors, the RSA Affiliated Companies provide a wide range of Print, Equipment, and Digital Technology Solutions. As independently owned and operated businesses, RSA affiliates represent the true embodiment of the entrepreneurial enterprise and cooperative spirit.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-format Impressions.