OmniPrint International Presents DTG Creators Boot Camp
OmniPrint International is hosting an educational “Creators Boot Camp” open to all members of the printing and garment industries on Saturday, April 10, from 10 am - 4 pm PT. Attendees will get an intensive, in-depth learning experience about new business opportunities and profitability strategies in the Direct-to-Garment (DTG) marketplace. The previous workshop held in December attracted over 2,000 attendees. Registration for the free event can be accessed here. A special VIP upgrade option is available for $97 which includes exclusive Q&A interaction with the all-star panel of inspirational speakers and a chance to win a brand-new OmniPrint FreeJet DTG Press.
In addition to providing digital solutions for traditional screen apparel printers looking to upgrade to DTG, the Creators Boot Camp will also address net new revenue possibilities for commercial, in-plant, wide-format, packaging, and promotional printers. For many printers, adding DTG capabilities allows for even more widespread customer service offerings and relationships, and the ability to expand into new revenue streams by producing branded company shirts, masks, jackets, scarves, shoes and other profitable new clothing applications.
OmniPrint Founder and CEO Victor Peña will lead the comprehensive business agenda and address opportunities to scale up business revenue from start-up businesses making entry-level shirts to million-dollar industrial production of different garments for corporate B2C and B2B clients.
Creators Boot Camp Expert Speakers
Those attending the Creators Boot Camp will hear from this expert line-up of speakers:
- Brandon Dawson -- Co-Founder and CEO, Cardone Ventures
- Jesse Itzler -- Entrepreneur, Author
- Ryan Wood -- World-Renowned Marketing Strategist
- Tim Storey -- Author, Speaker and Life Coach
- Victor Peña -- Founder and CEO, OmniPrint
Creators Boot Camp Agenda
The content-rich workshop will address business and customer objectives including, but not limited to:
- Winning New Business: Building a DTG revenue strategy
- Marketing and sales engagement with customers
- Operational planning and implementation models
- Brand Customization: Apparel message touchpoints
- The Future of Fashion: Digital fabric & personalization
- Inspirational and motivational DTG success stories
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-Format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-Format Impressions.