MUTOH Launches New XpertJet 1641SR Pro with AccuFine Print Head
MUTOH America announced the launch of its latest Eco-Solvent roll-to-roll printer, the 64” XpertJet 1641SR Pro, featuring MUTOH’s new AccuFine print head, VerteLith RIP software, and i-screen technology, which combine to deliver high-quality output and high-speed printing and an increase in productivity up to 200% over the XPJ-1641SR.
The XPJ-1641SR Pro is the successor to the popular XpertJet 1641SR and is updated with the latest in MUTOH technologies and hardware. The AccuFine print head achieves best-in-class dot placement and accuracy with increased nozzle row length for higher productivity, while i-screen technology reduces banding to create smoother print images and optimizes the capabilities of the AccuFine print head. This Eco-Solvent printer features MUTOH’s new VerteLith RIP software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value. VerteLith includes MUTOH Clear Tone and CMYK technologies, two preview functions, and auto-generation of named Pantone spot colors. The XPJ-1641SR Pro excels at outputting wraps, indoor/outdoor signage, banners, posters, and more.
“The new XPJ-1641SR Pro contains MUTOH’S new AccuFine print head technology,” said Tony Simmering, MUTOH Product Manager. “Paired with our i-screen technology and VerteLith RIP software, this printer provides outstanding quality at blazing fast speeds.”
Other key features of the XPJ-1641SR Pro include:
- DropMaster 2, which automatically calibrates bi-directional alignments, saving time and reducing adjustment variations.
- Feed Master, which allows for automatic media feed adjustment to reduce banding in feed direction which occurs when media is out of adjustment. Horizontal banding is eliminated due to automatic adjustments by Feed Master.
- Nozzle Area Select, used with Automatic Nozzle Checking, detects missing nozzles and cleans them to resume operation. If they are not recovered, Nozzle Area Select is performed and printing is resumed with selected active nozzle blocks.
- Media Tracker prints a barcode on the end of the media so the printer can read the barcode and recognize the amount of media remaining on the media roll when it is loaded on the printer at a later date.
- Four head-height settings for stable print quality and media management.
- MUTOH Status Monitor remotely checks the printer’s operation status in real-time.
- MS41 Eco-Solvent Inks in 300ml or 1000ml ink bags. This ink is certified UL GREENGUARD Gold, making it ideal for use in sensitive areas such as daycares, hospitals and schools.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-format Impressions.