Kernow North America Set to Launch Three New Product Lines at SGIA 2017
PITTSFORD, N.Y - September 21, 2017 - Kernow North America, a global leader in optimized high-performance coatings for print, will be showcasing three new product lines at the upcoming 2017 SGIA Expo, Oct. 10-12, in New Orleans.
Providing innovative NEW products to the print industry is a Kernow specialty. At the Kernow North America booth (#1056), attendees can obtain samples of innovative print media - as well as a swatchbook of specialty substrates.
Product lines to be featured in the Kernow North America booth (#1056):
- KernowJet MetaliK Cut&Print: Double-sided, removable metallic film. Available in Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold. Same color effect on both sides, provides consistent viewing from inside and outside of windows. Removable adhesive, perfect for wet-application
- KernowJet MetaliK Inkjet: High-tack printable metallic film. Single-sided bright, shiny Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold. Perfect for lamination onto surface board stocks and other smooth surfaces
- KernowJet FloorSharK: Textured floor graphic polyester film. Unique “sharkskin” coating that absorbs ink and dries tough, eliminates the need to laminate. Easy to apply and easy to remove
- KernowJet IconiK: Textured satin jet black polyester film. Optimum contrast with white inks. Printable on both sides
- KernowJet Reflektion: Silver mirror polyester film. High gloss coating for maximum mirror finish
- KernowJet Ultimate: Premium textured lightblock roll-up/pop-up polyester film. Textured, anti-reflective bright-white front surface with scratch and water resistance
- KernowJet Supreme: Textured lightblock roll-up/pop-up polyester composite film. Unbeatable price-quality ratio. Lightly textured surface, scratch resistant and no need for lamination
With a focus on introducing innovative new media to the market, the Kernow North America booth (#1056) will be happy to assist attendees in discovering materials to expand your business. Its team of representative will be available to meet and discuss any of your print media needs.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.