Inaugural Wide-format Summit Goes Virtual in 2020
The inaugural Wide-format Summit, produced by Wide-format Impressions, Printing Impressions, and NAPCO Media, originally scheduled for August 17-19 at the Hyatt Lost Pines in Austin, TX; will now be held virtually spanning several power-packed days this September. On September 14, 15, 17, and 22, the Wide-format Summit will present a content-rich digital experience to an expanded prequalified audience of an estimated 250-300 attendees, bringing the industry together in totally new ways.
This special event features the in-depth content and networking opportunities Inkjet Summit and NAPCO Media’s other hosted buyer programs have become known for, providing valuable experiences for executive attendees and technology providers. In addition, this new format features a number of additional benefits, including:
- Best-in-class platform featuring video, online tools, and networking capabilities to enhance the virtual experience.
- Expanded target audience of 250-300 registrants: Wide-format PSPs and corporate print executives from the Wide-format Impressions 100, the readership of Printing Impressions and In-plant Impressions, and members of the PRINTING United Alliance
- 1:1 meetings between sponsors and 40-45 highly qualified executive attendees.
- Virtual Solution Showcase for networking and selling.
- Cross-media exposure, articles, and content sharing through the vast audiences of NAPCO Media and the PRINTING United Alliance:
- Wide-format Impressions, Printing Impressions, In-plant Impressions, and PRINTING United Alliance membership (formed in May with the merger of SGIA and PIA)
“Our unique hosted buyer event model allows for us to seamlessly transition our comprehensive program digitally this year,” said Steve Duccilli, co-chair of the Wide-format Summit and VP/brand director of Wide-format Impressions for NAPCO Media. “We carefully considered many factors in the move to the virtual platform, and are pleased that we will continue to be able to offer multiple days of new information, case studies, 1:1 meetings, the Solution Showcase and more; to our prequalified and valued attendees. We are anticipating a wonderful virtual event in September and look forward to our 2021 event in person.”
NAPCO Media will host the 2021 Wide-format Summit on March 29-31 at the Hyatt Lost Pines in Austin, TX, co-located with the ninth annual Inkjet Summit. “We set the 2021 event dates well in advance this year based on the interest and demand from our fellow event organizers, sponsors, and attendees,” Duccilli said. “This provides our audience with time to plan for the coming year to attend this highly anticipated event.”
- Virtual Wide-format Summit 2020: September 14, 15, 17, 22
- Wide-format Summit 2021: March 29-31
Wide-format Summit Attendance and Sponsorship
The Wide-format Summit provides attendees with a focused conference program that covers the key topics needed to understand their options, challenges, economics, and critical decision-making criteria, while providing valuable peer-to-peer interaction. The Summit also provides access to the key suppliers that play a critical role in the implementation of a successful wide-format inkjet solution.