Honsa-Binder Printing Turns to PrinterPresence for W2P Efficiencies
- Place orders according to their own schedules.
- See a proof before submitting an order.
- Easily navigate and control the ordering process.
- Set limits for customization in order to maintain a company’s consistent brand look.
This would give their customers more autonomy in placing their orders, proofing their documents, and approving their orders, all from the convenience of their own office or home.
Where they found a solution
Implementing VersaDoc from PrinterPresence (Booth 10463) on its website meant Honsa-Binder could give its customers the ability to order branded marketing materials 24/7 and see an immediate proof, saving everyone involved both time and money. For print shops with a high volume of reorders, and clients who work for companies with multiple locations or a large number of employees, VersaDoc is especially useful. With VersaDoc, clients have access to a 24-hour, password-protected online portal. It puts the ordering process directly into the customer’s hands by being able to approve their own orders.
- Each week, Honsa-Binder processes 40 to 60 print-ready files. Monthly, the company averages 160 to 240.
- In one week, the company averages 30 to 60 VersaDoc orders. Monthly, around 120 to 240 orders.
- On average, Honsa-Binder turns around a typical order in five business days. If they need to, they can turn around a VersaDoc order within one day.
- Overall, VersaDoc saves them 10-20 hours per week.
- Volume of both sales and revenue has increased due to their use of online portals.