Beaver Paper Adds New Line of Sustainable Display Boards to Portfolio
Beaver Paper Group, a manufacturer of sublimation media and sewn paper products, recently announced the addition of its new Beaver Boards line of sustainable, printable display boards to its expanding product portfolio.
Produced from natural, renewable resources, Beaver Boards are the sustainable choice for all signage needs. Specifically designed for digital printing, Beaver Boards are easy to use and provide high-quality processing and printing. Whether used for POS signage, hanging display, interior design or free-standing display units, Beaver Boards offer versatile converting options.
Beaver Boards are perfect for several types of printing processes including offset printing, UV Digital, and Silk Screen Printing to meet your application demands.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent print quality, Beaver Boards offer rich, vivid color reproductions.
- Printable on Both Sides, Beaver Boards offer a significant advantage over plastic boards with quality and printability.
- High dimensional stability during printing.
- Excellent cutting quality with light cutting edge: Digital plotter, laser cutter, die-cutting or guillotine.
- Easy handling and disposal: Beaver Boards protect the environment while reducing disposal costs.
- Recyclable and biodegradable, Beaver Boards can be recycled as standard wastepaper.
"Beaver Paper's commitment to delivering innovative and sustainable products to our customers will be key to driving growth for the Beaver Paper brand and for our customers," said Tobias Sternbeck, CEO of Beaver Paper. "We also expect significant synergies as we integrate this new product family into our portfolio."
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-format Impressions.