Be Sure to Take a #LookatRicoh
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to #LookAtRicoh (Booth N1928) for an immersive dive into how coupling today’s digital technologies with the physical world of print can unlock the power of information, and uncover new opportunities for growth. Some of the highlights include holistic color management, interactive demonstrations across workflows, creating a Holo-Twin to inspire new avenues in print with augmented reality, and market expansion opportunities with special effect designs and short-run packaging. See the RICOH Pro C7200X 5th Color Station and RICOH Pro TF6251 wide-format UV LED flatbed in action, explore high-end luxury applications from the RICOH Pro VC70000e continuous feed inkjet press, and learn how to deliver more value with the RICOH Pro Z75 B2 sheetfed inkjet.
Stop by to see how we can help you:
- Boost productivity, control costs, and gain competitive agility with Ricoh business software, consulting, and professional services solutions, including Ricoh Marketing Services, Color Management Services, Inkjet Services, Digital Packaging Services, and Staff Augmentation Services.
- Utilize augmented reality to enhance your offerings and grow your business through an interactive, custom video message you develop at the booth with an augmented reality Holo-Twin.
- Successfully enter the digital packaging market using existing print equipment with an array of new applications, including gift boxes, table tents, labels, folders, POP displays, and more.
- Bring predictability to your most demanding production print environments — and incorporate metallic toners — with a demonstration of the RICOH Pro C7200X.
- Digitally produce a wide range of applications on rigid substrates and expand into flexible media with a look at the RICOH Pro TF6251 wide-format UV LED flatbed printer.
- Identify trends, detect production bottlenecks, and gain actionable insights to produce consistent output accurately and efficiently with workflow management, e-commerce, and MIS platforms, and the newly integrated RICOH ProcessDirector and RICOH Supervisor.
- Use enhanced printing techniques and embellishing technologies to create marketing materials that “pop” by adding texture, gloss, watermarks, and more.
Ricoh’s portfolio of software, technology, and services enables you to empower your customers with the output they need to garner interest and inspire action. Our production print experts are excited to discuss how you can elevate your output and open doors to new business opportunities using Ricoh’s innovations. So come on by, connect with our experienced specialists, and get a competitive edge to help grow your business into the future.