2021 Winners Announced for 9th Annual REGGIE Awards
The 9th Annual Decorators Community Awards, nicknamed the REGGIEs have just come to a close for 2021. As always these awards are powered by the 2 Regular Guys Podcast but they are really the "people's choice" awards for the garment and personalized products industry. This year entries were nominated by industry peers on 10 categories starting on October 15, 2021. After accepting nominations until Nov. 11, on Nov. 12, 2021, the group of 3 to 5 nominees for the voting was announced based on the number of nominations they received. the 2 Regular Guys, Terry Combs, and Aaron Montgomery read off each nominee on their live show and podcast on the 12 so that every person nominated could be recognized. To go back and see the full list and catch those shows people can go here.
The voting closed on Dec. 9 and the winners were announced on a live show and podcast on Dec. 10, 2021. You can see the fun acceptance speeches and great feedback from each winner here. This year the awards were sponsored this year by Our Success Group. On top of the mugs and plaques each winner received, they will also get a free copy of the 5 Keys of Growing and Launching Online Training program. Those online training programs retail at $497.
The 10 categories and winners were:
- Best New Product - Merrowly by Embrilliance
- Best Customer Service - Sublimation 101 - Michael Kaminsky
- Best Industry Educator - Laurie Donovan
- Best Podcast or Online Education - 2 Regular Guys Podcast
- Best Industry Trade Show - Appliqué Getaway
- Most Influential Up and Comer in the Industry - Crystal Baugh
- Women in Garment Decorating Award - Nicky Adamkiewicz
- Most Inspirational Decorators Community Member - Nicky Adamkiewicz
- Best Guest on 2 Regular Guys Podcast - The Embroidery Nerds
- Best Ambassador for the Industry - Erich Campbell
Tune into the 2 Regular Guys on Oct. 14, 2022, to catch the start of the 10th annual REGGIE awards season and get ready to submit your nominations.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Wide-format Impressions.