2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest Winners Announced
Corel announces the winners of the 2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest. Reflecting the range of design projects our users create every day, the contest celebrates the talent, skill, and techniques of CorelDRAW designers worldwide.
Winning designs were selected from countless stunning submissions created in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 or CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019. Rogelio Hernandez (Roy Monster) was named as the grand prize winner for his illustration “Angel of Fire.”
“On behalf of the entire Corel team, I’d like to congratulate our winners and thank everyone who participated in the contest,” said John Falsetto, Senior Director of Products, CorelDRAW & Productivity. “We were truly inspired by this year’s outstanding entries and selecting the winners from this amazing collection of work certainly wasn’t easy. The CorelDRAW International Design Contest has once again given us a global platform to shine a spotlight on our users’ incredible talents.”
2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest First Place Winners
The 2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest recognizes work created with CorelDRAW, Corel DESIGNER™, and Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ across a range of industries and design disciplines. Grand prize and first place category winners are as follows:
- Grand prize winner & first place for Graphics and illustration: Rogelio Hernandez (Roy Monster), Mexico
- Branding and marketing: Irfan Taufik, Indonesia
- Signage and vehicle wraps: Joseph Diaz, United States
- Apparel and textiles: Marthin Anthony Millado, Philippines
- Student: Ahmad Zahraturrafiq, Indonesia
- Technical drawing and design: Rogelio Hernandez (Roy Monster), Mexico
- Speed drawing video: Rogelio Hernandez (Roy Monster), Mexico
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Wide-Format Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Wide-Format Impressions.